The Boys and Girls Club of LaSalle is a community based organization serving youth 3- 18 years. We provide the opportunity to develop personal and community awareness in a secure environment using positive role models. Our goal is the development of self esteem, leadership skills and positive communication through quality programming that recognizes and ensures every youth’s potential and need for self empowerment.
- We believe that all youth should have full accessibility to social, educational and recreational programs and we ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- We believe that self-esteem is of the utmost importance for individual growth, therefore we promote personal skill development.
- We believe that in order to develop leadership qualities, responsibility and a strong sense of commitment, we must provide appropriate opportunities in all we do.
- We believe that the cooperative efforts of the community, staff and volunteers is the cornerstone of our center, therefore to achieve our mandate we must provide the necessary support and training to those involved.
- We believe in developing community spirit, therefore we seek partnerships at all levels.
- We believe in an organization that is flexible and democratic, therefore every individual is valued and supported.
- We believe that to achieve our goal, we require quality facilities, therefore we continually seek to improve them.